That is so presh :) I'm so glad you guys got married and that we are now friends! Did you know that this fall is the 2 year anniversary of our friendship? Haha.
Congratulations! And that is a gorgeous picture. Have a fun/romantic day!
We knew you would make it. Great job! You guys are perfect for eachother!
Yay! Happy Annivesary you two!
Happy two years! I am so glad you found someone to love so much. Its a lucky thing.
Two years? Congratulations Dash!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
That is so presh :) I'm so glad you guys got married and that we are now friends! Did you know that this fall is the 2 year anniversary of our friendship? Haha.
Congratulations! And that is a gorgeous picture. Have a fun/romantic day!
We knew you would make it. Great job! You guys are perfect for eachother!
Yay! Happy Annivesary you two!
Happy two years! I am so glad you found someone to love so much. Its a lucky thing.
Two years? Congratulations Dash!
Post a Comment