Today I would have really liked to post about how sweet it was to see the Patriots beat the Giants in the Superbowl. I would have talked about how yesterday’s victory almost took away the sting of the loss in 2008 and made me forget all about the
conflicted feelings I have as a Patriots fan. I might have even included pics of Masha, Smeegs, and I (the only Pats fans in attendance at the Knaphus superbowl party, as usual), celebrating with plates of Leslie’s superbowl bread while images of Tom Brady hoisting the Vince Lombardi trophy played on the TV in the background.
But alas, that was not meant to be. And I’m guessing no one reading this really cares about the outcome of the game anyway, so instead of writing a sports-related rant I will just post some photos of my dog dressed up in the puff coat that makes him look like a small, furry version of a ‘90s rapper.
It even has the classy phrase “Pet Life” embroidered on the hood. Tupac would be so proud:

Now all he needs is a gold chain with a “Rigg Daddy” nameplate and his ensemble will be complete.
Oh and for the record, I am normally anti dog clothing and things of that nature, but when I found this little number for like 5 bucks at the Overstock.com store I couldn’t resist. Here's hoping this isn't a slippery slope.
1 comment:
I love it! I always say I'm not a crazy dog person but all evidence points to the contrary so I might as well own it. It is a slippery slope so watch yourself or next thing you know, you'll be posting pictures of the dogs testing out the crib.
Post a Comment