Thursday, August 9, 2012

Solly Baby Wrap

I love the idea of toting Jacob around in a wrap, but most of the ones I've seen are made out of heavy material that would get way too hot. The solly baby wrap (formerly the Lulu wrap) is made of lighter fabric and the website claims that it can be used on even the hottest days. This wrap is a little on the spendy side, but if you post the new solly baby commercial on your blog you can get 20% off your order. So has anyone out there used this wrap? Did you like it?

The Wrap by Solly Baby from Memorialist Media on Vimeo.

3 comments:

Melanie said...

I used a moby wrap (I think) with Kate and loved it. It was a bit lighter material than my friends' that had the sleepy wrap -they did seem really thick. I'm a fan of the wraps -but don't kid yourself, if you're using it when you're walking/exercising it's going to get hot. But, I never had any problems other than those times.

Anonymous said...

Great video, your baby is adorable. I wish I could have seen how you put it on. My friend is the first one of us to get pregnant. Her mom told me to get her a baby wrap. Thanks for letting me know that most get them get hot. I will keep that in mind. Thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

Thanks for your marvelous posting! I certainly enjoyed reading it,
you could be a great author. I will always bookmark your blog and
will often come back at some point. I want to encourage continue your great work, have a nice holiday weekend!
I enjoy studying your publish. It is each useful and interesting to me. I will come back again once again to see your new posts
PAkistani chat rooms online pakistani girls and boys ,indain girls and boys,us girls and boys and Uk girls and boys chat room