And arguably the cutest. We picked up this little furball last night and immediately turned into the mushiest people alive. Sorry this picture is not the best quality- it was taken with Mike's camera phone during Lola's first visit to the park. We were silly enough to forget our legit camera because we are bad parents like that.
Monday, May 11, 2009
Her name is Lola, NOT Milo
Introducing the newest member of the Cassity family:
And arguably the cutest. We picked up this little furball last night and immediately turned into the mushiest people alive. Sorry this picture is not the best quality- it was taken with Mike's camera phone during Lola's first visit to the park. We were silly enough to forget our legit camera because we are bad parents like that.
And arguably the cutest. We picked up this little furball last night and immediately turned into the mushiest people alive. Sorry this picture is not the best quality- it was taken with Mike's camera phone during Lola's first visit to the park. We were silly enough to forget our legit camera because we are bad parents like that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Holy crap. I am dying. DYING. I want her!
I heart Lola! She can be friends with tegan when I get a dog!
So cute.
wow she is adorable
I love Lola! She is unbelievably adorable! I love her little grunt/growl. We need to have more adventures at your house so that we can play with her (and you guys of course)!
Post a Comment