I have lived just a short drive away from you for months now, yet Saturday morning was our first introduction. It makes me sad to think that my life was void of your cinnamon-y goodness for so long, but rest assured that we will be seeing a lot more of each other in the future:
Dear Friends and Family,
Most of you know about my owl fetish. In fact, I have even alluded to it on this blog. Over the years many of you have given me an incredible amount of owl merchandise. You are lovely people.
Thing is, given that owls are super trendy and therefore widely available these days, my fetish has gotten a little out of control. A while back I told Mike that it would cool off once I got my most sought-after item: an owl cookie jar. Being the thoughtful husband that he is, he presented me with this little guy as an anniversary gift:
So in the interest of being true to my word I think I am officially done collecting owl items. Just in case you were wondering.
Dear Residents of Cottonwood Heights,
You know those white lines painted at intermittent spots across our roads? You may think that those markings are just there for decoration, but that is not the case. They constitute what is known as a crosswalk. Meaning that next time you see my dog and I waiting patiently by these lines you should probably stop and let us cross instead of speeding by in your Escalade.
Dear Butch,
I like it when we have buffalo wings and salad for dinner. Let’s do it more often.
Love,
Dasha

2 comments:
Dear Dash,
Where's my letter? Haha. Just kidding. Your owl cookie jar is adorable. I love it. And I agree.. we SHOULD go to zoo lights again. Except this time, please don't let me get lost :(
Oh my heck, you are funny! Kneader's french toast is AMAZING isn't it!
Post a Comment