Since writing my previous post, I've come across some more World Cup advertising treasures. Most of you probably don't care, but we've already established that I happen to love this kind of crap so I'm posting it anyway.
The Wavin' Flag video makes me want an African squad to win the tournament so badly. I even get a little choked up when watching it (seriously, what is wrong with me?) The coca-cola one is pure happiness, and the Nike commercial would be ten times more awesome if Kobe Bryant weren't in it. Ew.
Enjoy:
Wednesday, June 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
since you posted the waka waka video I have seen tons others too. My friend from Kenya said the Waka Waka song was really popular in Africa in the 80's, although, Shakira has changed it a bit. I like that you post them, I could watch them over and over!
so my husband was on his computer tonight while we were watching tv and he out of the blue said "do you read this dasha girls blog? Its hysterical." Keep in mind that i have to practically twist his arm to even read our own blog, so the fact that he randomly got on and decided to look at yours is shocking, and now he likes it better than his own wifes! He thoroughly enjoyed reading about the random thoughts people from our generation have, which i have to agree was one of my all time favorite posts as well. In any event, it looks like i am going to have to step up my blogging game or risk losing my husband to your blog, lol. Anyways, just wanted to let you know how much we enjoy reading and thank you for the laughs!
oh bytheway, this is Whitney McBride, I just realized that I commented when my husband was logged in on his gmail. So this is Dustin and Whit :)
Post a Comment