Miami Heat: 51
Utah Jazz: 32
Final Score
Heat: 114
Jazz: 116
What could account for such a miracle, you ask? Oh, just my boy Paul Millsap scoring 46 freaking points. Nine of which came from back-to-back-to-back three pointers. Holy shiz. My head is still spinning from the magic of it all.
So Paul, you are officially forgiven for ruining my birthday party by playing like crap against the Lakers. Let's be friends again:
And Jazz? Please have more games like the one last night. They make me a happy girl.

6 comments:
WHERE did you take that amazing picture?? I am so glad that there is someone in the world that loves Paul as much as I do. We are thinking about bringing him into our marraige. That game was insane. And I loved it. There is nothing better than beating the Heat. At home. Except for maybe beating the Lakers, but since we don't know what that feels like I will just enjoy this victory. :)
Yes I am glad that Jazz won Last night it was good game I hope that the Jazz keep this going play their next 3away games & win bring it back home & win win win to make it all the way to the NBA finals. Go Utah Jazz...
Go Utah Jazz & the UTAH UTES
Meg- That classy photo was taken at the local McDonalds. I look like a homely spaz in it but it shows my Millsap pride quite nicely. Those cardboard cutouts are all over the local McDonalds and I have been trying to get someone to steal one for me but no luck yet...
that was pretty awesome, and typically I don't really get into the Jazz much. If I could see them play more games like that, I think I could really kick my fan level up a notch!
Congrats on the anniversary and having such an awesome picture with Millsap! I loved your Halloween half pictures, too. I will have to look into that one for next year.
And yes, that is an awesome running watch. And I cherish it. Although I feel like I need to be more of a runner to wear it legitly. Some guy at the race asked me if it shocks me when I'm not running fast enough. If only.
Post a Comment