Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Internet, meet John

Thanks to the Christmas gift Smeegs got Butch this year, a corner of our basement now looks like this:
My husband is currently debating over whether a Karl Malone or D-Will fathead would best complete his shrine. Heaven help me.

I'm guessing this present was a large factor in Butch declaring this year's Christmas the best one of the four we have spent together. I would have to agree with his assesment, but not so much because of John as the fact that we got to spend lots of time hanging out with family, hitting the slopes, and, in my case, eating about ten pounds of baked brie. Hope your holidays were equally magical.

3 comments:

Nichole said...

Most of the guys in our office have fatheads on their walls! Except for Craig...hahah!

The McBrides said...

lol that is awesome! glad you had a great Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Wow. Whatever I do I cannot show Tyler this post. ha.