I would post pictures of us eating at In-N-Out and Bear Paw Café, swimming in the pool and hot tub, and relaxing on the couch watching March Madness. I would tell you about the Bellagio casino actually having a table devoted to War, that most basic of all card games, and that one of the highlights of this mini vacation was watching my husband play it with two hilarious Eastern European men that kept giving him chips and chanting “Ace! Ace!” every time the dealer dealt a hand.
I would probably also tell you the story of how the Mulcocks learned the hard way never to play blackjack in Mesquite at 3 in the morning but we’ve agreed to pretend like that never happened. So instead what I’m going to do is post the youtube video that provided endless entertainment on this trip. You’ve probably already seen this so-awful-it’s-awesome video (it has a bajillion views and has been getting quite a bit of media attention lately) but if you haven’t, and you don’t mind having a few laughs at a misguided teen’s expense, then you’re in for a treat:
Conan’s version is pretty hilarious too:
Oh, and while we’re on the subject of youtube, you gotta love this take on a classic poster:
(click here if you don’t get it).

2 comments:
this post is fun fun fun fun! I love the poster!
so nice to meet you!
it's always fun for me, people hardly ever comment so it's nice to know it's not just my mom reading ;)
Post a Comment