Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Creepy, Disturbing, and Just Plain Wrong

So this morning on my way to work I was listening to npr and heard some, ahem, interesting news. Apparently a bunch of women are currently protesting at facebook headquarters in Palo Alto because the site removed some pictures of them breast feeding their freaking children.

Wow. I knew the internet was crawling with loons but seriously? Ladies, if you would like the world to see your jugs and the infants attached to them, maybe you should start your own website instead of protesting one that tries to shield the rest of us from weirdos like you. You could call it www.havingchildrenhastotallyeliminatedmysenseofdecency.com.

You can read all about this latest display of American idiocy here, but I wouldn't recommend it. It does mention that the woman responsible for orchestrating this whole freakshow is from Provo, but that should surprise absolutely no one. Everyone knows that Provo and freaks go together like peanut butter and chocolate.

4 comments:

Elena said...

I caught a glimpse of this on the news last night. I wanted to throw my shoe at the TV! The saddest part is that this unfortunate Provo idiot is someone's mom. Poor kid.

John and Maren Williams said...

Babe on tit is not what anyone wants to see! icky. Glad you have a blog now! Loved reading your notes on facebook, too funny. I will definitely enjoy them here!

Anonymous said...

Ew. Ew. Ew. Provo sucks. The worst.

Mandy said...

we missed you at the big utah party!