Here is the belated "How I spent my Christmas/New Years" post. I would apologize for getting it up here so late, but I think all two of you that read this blog weren't exactly on pins and needles waiting to hear about how the Cassity Christmas went this year and I was in no hurry to upload photos.
That said, our Christmas this year was fabulous. One of the greatest in my recent memory. We spent Christmas Eve and Christmas morning with the Preos, then went over to the Cassitys for most of the day, and back to the Preos again that night. Here are the highlights:
Helen announcing that she is once again With Child:
![]()
And, last but not least, watching Utah silence all the critics by beating Alabama in the Sugar Bowl. GO UTES!!! (Don't have a picture for this one- was too into the game to take pictures).

2 comments:
Alex dancing with snoopy was for sure the highlight of these events! I am a little disappointed you didn't put the picture of him doing his splits up though
I heart the shirt you got Mike. Can you get me one for my bday???
Post a Comment