Sunday, January 18, 2009

The Kindness of Strangers

This is what I love about Utah ski culture: One minute someone is just a strange old man riding next to you on the lift, then you realize that he speaks Russian, and happens to know your parents and grandparents. Turns out he also dabbles in photography, and volunteers to take some pictures of your family and email them to you. It's a crying shame there are so many freaks out there, otherwise we could be this friendly and trusting all the time.

Mike and I:
We sent this pic of Dema to GQ this morning. We expect a request for a full photo spread sometime this afternoon.
Mark and Alex
The Leppard Fam
I wonder what we are looking at. Probably the mile-long lift line.
After Dema's epic spill.
I am lifting my inside ski. NO ONE SHOW THIS TO DAD OR HE WILL DISOWN ME


1 comment:

Nichole said...

Ohhh. I'm jealous. I wish I could say my snowboarding lesson at Solitude went well, but it did not and I ended up renting skies at the end and feeling sad that I wasn't at Alta, where I belong.