Well, today is officially the start of a new era in this great nation of ours. And I couldn't be happier.But even if you aren't happy about this transfer of power, even if you think Obama is a Pinko Muslim Tree-Hugger Commie hell-bent on destroying our way of life and letting the terrorists take over, you can at least join in celebrating the fact that our new Commander-In-Chief can pronounce the word "nuclear" correctly. And not embarass Americans everywhere pretty much every time he opens his mouth. (Don't let the door hit you on the way out, Dubya).

4 comments:
Amen Sister!
Well Said. Can It get any better!?
Hi Dasha! I found your blog through your comment on Amanda's blog. I'm also happy about Obama. I practically cried during his speech.
ok just so you know i watched the TV all day! (but i thought he was going to get shot) anyway i figure i would share some thoughts with you about the wonderful day! first i think something was wrong with my tv every station was showing the planet of the apes where the apes take over the white house!hahahaha you prolly hate me i did find it interesting that 1.5 million people where there and only 14 missed work! hahaha!
Post a Comment