Wednesday, February 24, 2010

So...

Did anyone else find ice dancing to be a surprisingly entertaining Olympic event? At first I thought it was the winter games equivalent of rhythmic gymnastics, but after watching the finals on Monday night I was hooked. It’s like ballet on ice with crazy costumes and I heart it. Watching women’s figure skating last night, despite all the triple jumps and whatnot, was kind of dull in comparison. Does anyone else feel the same way or am I taking crazy pills?

Oh, and how cute were these two?


In my fantasy world they love each other and get married and have adorable Canadian babies.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry sister but I have to say crazy pills. But the Canadians are adorable. I will give you that.

Dasha said...

Dang. I was afraid of that.

The McBrides said...

I thought it was totally entertaining, I didn't love the music though, if they could have only kicked that up a notch I would have been much happier. I hope the same for the cute canadian babies!

Jessica said...

How funny! This is one event I thought was so stupid on Friday, and by last night, I was hooked! So was Spence!
Cute blog btw!

amanda said...

i think jumpy skating is way more exciting and fun to watch than dancy skating. but they do have better costumes in ice dancing...

The Camps said...

You are so funny that you say I heart them! Your posts always make me laugh and brighten up my day! I loved that couple as well, it was really fun to watch.

Meg said...

I really enjoyed ice dancing as well! I too thought womens figure skating was boring compared to ice dancing! I was actually really surprised by how much i enjoyed the mens figure skating too... I heart the Olympics. I kind of wish everyday was an Olympic day...