Monday, September 14, 2009

Future's so bright, I gotta wear shades

If you choose to schedule a long-needed eye exam during your lunch break, remind the doctor not to dilate your eyes. Otherwise you may end up spending the rest of your day like this:

As much as I adore the 5-dollar sunglasses I got at the state fair this weekend, sporting them in my cubicle with my face 6 inches away from the computer screen basically solidifies my status as the office loon.

5 comments:

Natalie said...

where do you work?

Michelle Glauser said...

Looks to me like you pull it off just fine. And you read Haven Kimmel's blog too?

Dasha said...

Natalie- I don't know if revealing where I work is the smartest thing to do on a public blog, but you can see it on the info section of my facebook page :)

Michelle- I heart Haven Kimmel. A Girl Named Zippy is one of my all-time favorite books. I think she stopped posting on her blog though.

Lori and David said...

Dasha! Your blog is so funny! I hope you don't mind that I found you, and I delight in reading your blog while I am at work ... :)

John and Maren Williams said...

love. it.