Monday, October 19, 2009

Make it work!

A few thoughts that have been going through my head while catching up on Project Runway this weekend (Besides the usual "How are they going to buy fabric in a HALF HOUR?!!" and "Holy crap how is he going to finish that dress in ten minutes?!" Apparently watching people sew really stresses me out).

1) Can somebody please explain to me why Christopher is still in the running? Does he have mafia connections or something? That is the only feasable explanation I can come up with cause he makes dresses that either look like tin foil or something that a five-year-old constructed. Plus he is a crybaby that has meltdowns on the runway. The day Heidi tells him "you're out" cannot come quickly enough as far as I'm concerned.

2) These adorable people just need to hurry up and make out already:


3) Someone should do us all a favor and punch Nicholas in the face. Hard.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay! Thats it. I have not ever watched this show in my life. Shocking I know. I don't know how I can claim to live for reality TV when I don't watch this. All my friends are judging me for it. This post was the final straw. I am now joining the world of PR.

Dasha said...

Yay Megan! I cannot even tell you how excited I am for you. Project Runway is the greatest. And you can watch the episodes you've missed online.(www.mylifetime.com)

Chelsey said...

Logan is a hot hot hottie, however he isn't that great- he probably should go. YES, Nicholas just needs to shut up!

Matt and Masha said...

I agree on all of these except I have liked a few things Christopher has made. Can we please watch together more often!