
And the opportunity to sport my Millsap t-shirt tonight while eating junk food and screaming at the TV with friends. GO JAZZ!
2) Going to a real concert for the first time in almost a year. I know. I'm probably getting old and boring before my time, but what can I say? Three hours surrounded by sweaty bodies and the aroma of weed just doesn’t scream Time Well Spent to me the way it used to.
So what band has gotten me out of this funk, you ask? The freaking Sounds!!! I have been dying to see them live for years, and it is finally happening this Friday. In my opinion, there is good music, and then there is good concert music. There are many musicians I love that I wouldn’t care to see in concert, and then there are bands like The Sounds that just beg to be listened to while dancing wildly surrounded by a mob of people. Don’t believe me? Check them out:
3) Watching creepy old horror movies like Whatever Happened to Baby Jane? this weekend. You can keep your slasher flicks and M. Night Shamalayn weirdness, because to me nothing says scary like a black and white movie about a crazy former child star trying to feed her wheelchair-bound sister dead parakeets and rats. They just don't make 'em like they used to...
What are you all excited for?
P.S.- New recipes posted here

2 comments:
I want to watch old creepy movies with you! I'm so excited for the Jazz! I'm also excited for the Pioneer Woman book signing... :)
Hey its mallory! and here is my comment...Stupid Jazz.
Post a Comment