Friday, January 15, 2010

Hey Lebron,

Stick this in your pipe and smoke it:



Man, do I love a good buzzer beater. Especially when it comes by way of a rookie and results in a Jazz victory over the Cavs. I love you, Sundiata Gaines. And Mike too, for making me stay up late to watch this game. Wouldn't have missed it for the world.

6 comments:

Meg said...

That game was amazing! I stayed up to watch the end (and we both know that's WAY past my bed time)... and I'm SO glad I did!

Chris and Annalisa said...

Seriously, nothing beats a buzzer-beater. I could watch it again and again. Go Jazz!

Anonymous said...

Not only did Tyler and I watch this the first time- but as soon as it was over and we watched all the post game hype we went back and watched the 4th quarter again. Tyler actually pulled his shirt up over his head and did the man dance after that shot {which means it was a very special moment}.

Mandy said...

have you read bloody jack?

anniejoneslarsen said...

Dasha you are so great! The hubby loves to read you sports-oriented blogs... too funny my friend.

anniejoneslarsen said...

Get to posting Dasha, I need some giggles!