Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Oh happy day

Prior to yesterday, the last time I won something in a contest was in the fourth grade when I correctly guessed the number of generic brand animal crackers in a bucket and got to keep it. Since then my life has been a tragic cycle of entering my name in every drawing and giveaway I come across only to end up disappointed.

Today I am happy to report that my non-winning curse has officially been lifted. Thanks to the slave to save blog (go check it out for great deals and giveaways!), I am now the proud owner of this Misikko flat iron:

Here’s hoping it can transform all this:


into something resembling normal hair.

3 comments:

Meg said...

Congrats! I'm excited to see what your hair looks like after you use that little puppy! Yay for winning. I never win drawings either, it sucks.

The McBrides said...

lol, love the picture! Congratulations, that is SO exciting!!!

Josh and Heather said...

Dasha....I started laughing out loud. Love the picture! And congrats on your winnings!