
I promise that when it starts resembling a home and not an Al Qaeda hideout I will post some pictures. I am really not too jazzed about showing the world my ghetto hand-me-down couches and lack of decorating skill, but here at "Now Hear This" I am all about giving the people what they want.
In other news, I have finally decided on a career. After careful deliberation, I have decided that my English degree would be put to best use as a Namer of Paint Colors. After spending hours thumbing through swatches, I have realized that the people in this profession are nothing short of poets and I would be honored to join their ranks. My favorite swatch so far is a bright yellow named "Happy Stress." Which, although a really odd name for yellow paint, is pretty much a tidy two-word summary of my life. Pure genius.

2 comments:
Hahaha. I couldn't stop laughing at that picture! It's great... I love you Dash.
Haha Dasha you crack me up! I think you would be an excellent paint namer. You should definitely put that English degree to good use :)
Post a Comment