Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Things I Do Not Understand, Part Eleventy Million

  1. Why Miley Cyrus is pretty much one step away from world domination. I heard her music for the first time yesterday and Holy. Freaking. Crap.
  2. People who eat fish and still label themselves vegetarians. “Fish are friends, not food.” (Except in my case. I heart seafood. And steak for that matter. But I do not make any claims regarding the superiority of my lifestyle).
  3. Twitter.
  4. Lola’s need to take everything out of her kennel and parade it through the living room every night in some strange form of Doggie Show and Tell.
  5. The fundamental principles of biology, chemistry, or any of the physical sciences. Nothing will make you feel so thoroughly retarded as being an English major working for a laboratory company.

That is all for now.

1 comment:

Meg said...

First of all... Miley Cyrus, TOTAL joke. I love watching her perform live (as painful as it is to hear), she's HILARIOUS when she performs, and manages to make her songs even more awkward than they already are. Also, I don't understand Twitter either. My boss made me create a Twitter account for recruiting (which is totally sketchy) and it's the most confusing, ridiculous thing I've ever seen.