Thursday, June 4, 2009

Things-I-Love Thursday

I absolutely adore threadless. This website prints and sells t-shirts from different artists' submissions and there are literally hundreds of them.

Some are artsty:And others are just hilarious:



I could seriously browse this site for hours looking at all the fun designs. I was going through them today and found one that made me laugh out loud. I'm sure you have all seen some form of this design (especially if you happen to frequent the homes of young Mormon newlyweds):

Well here is the threadless version:

I was pretty devastated when I discovered that the print was sold out, because otherwise I would not even hesitate about buying it to hang in our living room. It would be a very efficient way of letting people know what I'm all about.

3 comments:

amanda said...

That's awesome! You should totally still hang it in your living room. Make a poster of it or something.

I love threadless. My husband got me addicted. I'm pretty sure half of the shirts he owns are from there. It's an awesome idea.

Mandy said...

i got it in march at nordstrom in the brass plum section and it was only like $40

Matt and Masha said...

I don't get this post but maybe I do not frequent mormon newlywed homes enough